removal of previous entries

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Aug 24 07:35:50 MST 2016

There's not enough information here to properly answer your question.
What program are you using (I'm guessing some kind of browser because of
used the word "page", but I'm not totally sure of that and even if I was
I don't know which browser.  I also don't know what you're clicking on
that is giving you a list of user names.

Brian Cluff