hugin

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Aug 20 10:20:42 MST 2016

On 08/19/2016 05:51 PM, Michael wrote:
> but it has 17 control points set.
It doesn't matter how many control points you have set if you have
parallax distortion between the 2 images.  I've had images with 80
control points between them and it still can't stitch them successfully
because the control points don't makes sense because of the distortion.

> You said I could rotate it in hugin? How does one do that?

In the preview, go to the MOve/Drag tab and drag the image with the
right mouse button and it will rotate.

Brian Cluff