Gadget-Lovers beware - Bluetooth locks

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 10 14:47:30 MST 2016

Am 09. Aug, 2016 schwätzte Michael Butash so:

moin moin,

unfortunately it's not a surprise. It does give Ed something extra to talk
about Thursday night :).

ciao,

der.hans

> https://github.com/merculite/BLE-Security/blob/master/DEFCON24.pdf
>
> Look at the parent github site for the scripts.  Pretty sad security seems
> the last thing most physical lock vendors consider now.
>
> Caveat emptor if you use one.  I'm dismayed, my Danalock's made the list, but
> less craptastic than most.
>
> -mb

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "I never let schooling get in the way of my education." -- Mark Twain