systemd configs

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Aug 9 19:27:27 MST 2016

moin moin,

systemctl cat sshd.service

That shows config info for starting sshd. Just in case it's useful for
someone.

I haven't had to worry about base system stuff for a while. Debian has
been quite stable as well, so I mostly haven't had to look at systemd at
all. The one time I did was for helping someone else and it took a bit of
hunting to find config files. Now I don't have to do that again :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.