radiating lines from central point

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Aug 8 17:12:51 MST 2016

Have you gone through the tutorial yet:
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/calibration/en.shtml and/or
http://wiki.panotools.org/Calibrate_lens_gui

The image doesn't have to be anything special, just go outside and take
a picture of something with known straight lines.  In my case I just
took a picture of the security bars on one of my windows.

You can also make a grid or star burst pattern with the GIMP and then
take a picture of your screen.

Brian