Cool!

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:52:30 MST 2016

well, after further analysis you can see the seams.
Any ideas on how to prevent the seems? I'm thinking maybe more control
points but I'm not sure. The many control points it found on it's on were
all concentrated around thebike. None were found between the window pi and
the microwave picture. Does hugin scale the control points to make them
fit? If not it should.  Ireally think it does because if you follow the jag
from the door down when your eye gets to the camera bag (and further down)
the jag goes away.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Snyder, Alexander <alex at misteralexander.com>
wrote:

> The modern age has ruined my curiosity.  I would rather use a "Mostly
> Clean" needle from someone than click a "hey cool it works, click here to
> see" link in an email.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Alex.
>

> On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Michael <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hugin is great! I did an indoor panorama and it is flawless to my
>> untrained eye.
>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2xvsVTZy4y1T0NsMkdOdGo2TWs
>> Do you like the squalor I live in?
>> --