green lines flicker on the screen

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Apr 29 08:20:12 MST 2016

Also, be sure to wiggle the monitor cable at both ends and the middle,
while observing whether the green lines change. They could be caused by
a bad monitor cable, or a monitor cable that's not tightly screwed in
at the monitor or the computer.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21