Libre Office comes pre-installed on Mint. Software manger says not installed.

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 26 11:57:19 MST 2016

Am 21. Apr, 2016 schwätzte Keith Smith so:

moin moin,

apt-cache search libreoffice | grep base

That should give you the base packages.

dpkg -l | grep libreoffice

That should show you the libreoffice packages that are already installed.

dpkg -S libreoffice | cut -d: -f1 | sort -u

That should give you the packages that installed a file with libreoffice
in the filename or path.

ciao,

der.hans

--