To Tux or not to Tux (VM's)

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Apr 21 18:19:20 MST 2016

Far as I know, M$ OEM's are not transferable in any way, even to VM.
Yet another kick in the shorts, you get the joy of paying the microsoft
tax twice, and in theory paying far more than oem license costs.

Having purchased time and time again laptop hardware with pre-paid
windoze licenses that I am unable to use since I never run it natively,
I feel pretty justified in piracy just so I can have it around as a
visio hypervisor/container across the years.  This is where the docker
principal would be nice if it could be applied to windoze if you really
only use an app or two ever, never the actual desktop.

-mb