To Tux or not to Tux (VM's)

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed Apr 20 11:15:04 MST 2016

Find and mock the internal developers that don't know how to make
standard-compliant code, usually tends to begin at least some vague
awareness for those crappy windoze-only devs that are unaware of a
bigger world out there now.  Tough love, but friends don't let friends
run IE, or force others to have to.

Best case they are shamed into evolving out of the past, or finally seen
as a hindrance to evolution and replaced.

-mb