To Tux or not to Tux (VM's)

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Tue Apr 19 14:17:37 MST 2016

In all of my experiences with KVM vs VBox it has always come down to "do
I need graphical performance?"

VBox is stellar when it comes to running a windows vm. I use modern.ie
daily for testing old IE versions and current versions and it flat out
sucks on kvm.

But when it comes to running vm's to host a clients web platform for
development KVM runs circles around VBox.

--Nathan