32-bit Flash?

Brien Dieterle briend at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:23:52 MST 2016

PepperFreshplayer might work; it downloads chrome and extracts the
flash plugin.  I have no idea if it will download the 64bit chrome and
if that will work for 32bit FF, though.

https://wiki.debian.org/PepperFlashPlayer/Installing

Mind you, the update script broke recently, but there is a patch here:

Your other option is to just just use the normal flashplugin-nonfree
on firefox-- it is old but they still maintain security updates.