Meeting: Systemd, Atom and Electron tonight!

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Apr 14 15:47:49 MST 2016

I'll be recording it, but I can't say for sure when I'll be able to get
it edited and online.  It mostly comes down to how many
questions/comments are asked in the middle of the presentation.  If
there aren't any, it will be very easy to edit and I can have it up
within a couple of days.  If there are lots of questions/comments, then
I have to hand edit each any every one of them into the video and it
slows the process down to a crawl.

Brian Cluff