WANTED: presentation on systemd for upcoming PLUG meeting

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Apr 6 19:18:40 MST 2016

Yeah, it will be in chandler, and it will most likely end up on
YouTube... It depends on if nothing goes wrong technically, which is
usually doesn't, and how long it takes to edit which usually comes down
to how many questions are asked during the talk.  If the questions are
all at the end then it's a breeze to edit and should make it online
really quickly.  That being said, i would like to see it online before
the release of Ubuntu 16.04.

Brian Cluff