rsync

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Sep 21 09:40:40 MST 2015

Use --delete if you want the destination to have any files that have
been deleted from the source to also deleted in the destination.

The -q option just suppresses any output that isn't an error, I tend to
leave it off do that I can see what file it's currently working on.  You
can add or remove it as needed.

Brian Cluff