OT - Looking for host for my bounce mailbox

Sesso sesso at djsesso.com
Sat Sep 19 14:02:49 MST 2015

I'm not surprised that aws would be blocked by Google.  My servers have been attacked my compromised aws servers almost daily. I can imagine the amount of spam coming out of them.  Google and live will block whole subnets if it's really bad.

It seems like you could use a low dollar VPS and have shell access to a server.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone