-s-p-a-m-

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:51:03 MST 2015

They want to sell you things you may or may not want. they dont care if you
don't want it or not.

with email they spend 500-1000 dollars on sending an email blast series out
to his 5 million people. they get a 1% success rate of sales. thats 50k
sales.

so its basic we get better at getting rid of it. they get better at getting
it into your mailbox. the marketing return is huge for them so it gets
worse as we get better about avoiding it.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it my imagination or is the spam getting worse?
>
> --

Stephen