ntp

James Mcphee jmcphe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:21:02 MST 2015

What I'd do is ntpdate -bu <time server> to force the time, then do an ntpd
start and check messages to see if it complains about anything, check
process list to see if it started, and do an ntpq -c opeers after 15
minutes to see what it thinks about life.  You seem to have an ntpd.log, so
maybe that has some info.

James McPhee
jmcphe at gmail.com