libreofficecalc formula

Rusty Ramser rusty_ramser at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:21:39 MST 2015

If your cells are set up like the following:

1

Budget

Real

Budget Remain

2

600

600

0

3

700

50

650

Then in cell C2 you would put this formula:  =a2-b2

Then, highlight/select cells C2 all the way down to C99 (or whatever your last row entry is).  If you have data down to the 13th row, you should have cells C2 to C13 highlighted.  Once you do, press Ctrl-D to “fill down”.  The formula you entered into C2 (the topmost cell highlighted) will be filled down to all the lower cells and you’ll have your calculation working.

Cheers.