LinuxMint Question

Tom Roche Tom_Roche at pobox.com
Thu Oct 29 13:14:16 MST 2015

Nathan England http://lists.phxlinux.org/lurker/message/20151029.072202.d35d5bf9.en.html
>> My Pastor told me tonight he's had enough of Windows and wants to go to Linux[, which leaves me] with a hard question... LinuxMint Cinnamon or LinuxMint Mate[?]

Shouldn't your question be, "What Would Jesus Install" ?-)

Stephen Partington http://lists.phxlinux.org/lurker/message/20151029.135618.c0e00ba1.en.html

Better yet, LiveUSBs: why waste plastic? See, e.g., https://bitbucket.org/tlroche/install_resizable_encrypted_lmde/src/HEAD/create_LMDE_liveUSB.rst . As the URI indicates, my interest is LMDE, but the doc includes instructions for Live-ing a main-edition Rebecca ISO, which should adapt easily to Rafaela), as well as some other useful utilities.

> so he can try both and

... pray for divine guidance ?-)

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com>