systemd [NOT?] (was Re: Void Linux tips)

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Thu Oct 22 18:53:17 MST 2015

I could try that, but I haven't had a lot of luck working with VM's lately. It seems my screen reader(s) like to intercept keys before they get to the VM. makes it a bit frustrating. I would almost have to setup a second keyboard here and have it routed to the vm without it interacting with the primary OS. not even sure how to do that.

-eric