RHEL 8

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Tue Oct 13 16:39:23 MST 2015

I long ago built a fedora-fast-insstall.sh script that sets up
everything exactly the way I like it.

I don't like Gnome 3 or gnome-shell. It reminds me a lot of OSX and it
does have some nice parts that I do really like, but as an every day
system to use (which I use both personally and for work on my work
machines) I just can't stand it.

I'll stick with Xfce for now and KDE.