ups

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Oct 12 09:12:12 MST 2015

Yeah, I might do that some day, but for once every couple months, the
extra hardware is fine. I've been doing it this way since 2001, long
before hardware-assisted VM was easy or cheap, and I just never had a
huge reason to change.

SteveT

Steve Litt
October 2015 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive