Google does listen to our feedback!

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:59:49 MST 2015

I sent them a message and I got a response today:

Thanks! Your feedback helped us improve Google Maps

Here’s what you told us:

   - *New Google maps sucks! The new one has the 'search google maps' field
   and it is there covering part of the map. I hate having to move the map
   over to see what is behind it. it should be a little icon that you click to
   pop it up. better yet.... go back to the old google maps! Trust me.... you
   didn't fix anything.... you made it bad. It was great before.*

With the help of your feedback, we’ve improved Google Maps. You can now see
the entire map by hiding the search box and side panel.

To hide the side panel, go to the right of the side panel and click the
arrow .

--