What is your system advice? Solved.

Rusty Ramser rusty_ramser at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:33:14 MST 2015

Funny rant.  :)

As for this:
"Oh yeah, that f'in Fn key should never replace a ctrl in the bottom
left-most corner.  It infuriates me to almost throw it across a room."
Completely agree.  But I've found BIOS settings that can swap the Fn and
Ctrl key functions.  You should take a look around in there and see if you
can find that.

Cheers.