OT: Laptops for Sale

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Sun Nov 29 09:07:04 MST 2015

hmmm, I could probably use one of those. the problem I have right now is lack of funds. :( Also, if I had one of those, I would certainly put NVDA (an open source screen reader) on there.

hey, thats an idea! put nvda on there and see if a few visually impaired members want them. Also, you can install ubuntu on there with the screen reader option turned on. It's easy enough to setup. In fact, I can do so blindfolded! ah ha, bad blind joke! :)

-eric