hd and internet and HD antenna

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 07:55:46 MST 2015

Over the sir goes one way great for TV. But going the other way gets tricky
as you need to be able to return traffic. I know that there was an isp in
phx called speedchoice that did just that over the air for download and
modem for upload and fail over. Eventually doing a cablemodem for an
upgrade kit. You can guess at the pros and cons of that service.