Looking for LiveCD that comes up with ssh running

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed May 27 13:40:48 MST 2015

I have a laptop with a broken screen. I tried connecting an external
monitor, but that did not work. Not sure how much is dead...maybe the
keyboard as well? I was thinking I could still use it as a headless server,
but I can't get into it to work on it. I am looking for a Linux LiveCD that
comes up with SSH running so I can login as root and see what is going on.
The screen is dead, so I can't really type anything to enable ssh or set a
password. I Googled for such a beast, but didn't find anything. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mark