do we have a community outreach program?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu May 21 16:38:17 MST 2015

Rather than us spending $25 for an old computer, it might be a better
idea to get the thrift shops to stick a sticker that we supply them with
that they can stick on the computer that lets the person that does
purchase the computer know that while Windows XP isn't supported
anymore, there is an entity in town that will not only install something
new a fresh on their system, but till also train them how to use it.

Brian Cluff