Looking for a VPN Provider

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri May 15 18:05:35 MST 2015

I went ahead and subscribed to PIA. $40 for 1 year and 5 simultaneous
devices. I researched VPN unlimited, and I found a lot of negative reviews
- no response to emails for support, dropped connections, slow connections,
etc. I didn't want to have to fix issues with my daughter's vpn connection
while she was out of the country. I think it might just be too good to be
true!

Thanks for the referrals!

Mark