non-traceable email

Victor Odhner vodhner at cox.net
Sun May 10 13:43:51 MST 2015

Mike, did you look for that?

Look here: https://www.startmail.com/home#section-why

They’re hosted in the Netherlands, so they are subject to all the Euro privacy laws.

I’ve been using Startpage.com as my browser for some time, just to spite Google. They use Google but don’t let ‘em know who is asking, and they use TLS for privacy when you’re browsing. They don’t save addresses.

Startmail is $60/year and has some interesting features, including the ability to send encrypted mail to someone who must answer your security question in order to open the mail. They offer a seven-day free trial.