moving!

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:40:20 MST 2015

Well, as the heading for this email implies I am moving.
"Where are you moving, Mike?"
Where am I moving? Glad you asked. I'm moving to Jacksonville initially. I
keep in touch with my buddies and the last time I spoke with one of my
friends in FL he turned me on to a job. I asked him what it was and he told
me it had to do with Verizon's 4G. I was intrigued but wasn't sure if I
should do it. I asked him where I should move to and he suggested
Gainesville. I then asked if I could crash in his place until I could get
some money and move out on my own. To my amazement he said yes. That is
very promising because if I wasn't going to be making a lot of money he
surely wouldn't be offering to house me.