Shameless self-promotional email

Todd Millecam tyggna at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:03:56 MST 2015

I've gotten to know a good many of you on the mailing list and April's
meeting was really fun for me.

The start-up company I was working for is slowly losing steam and the
founder let me know it'd be a good idea to look at jumping ship.  If anyone
knows of some open positions in the area I would really like to get in
touch with them.

Cliff notes on my resume:
  Done development in Python (8 years), Perl (2 years), Bash (2 years), PHP
(3 years), Java (1 year), C++ and C (5 years).
  8 years experience as a Linux sysadmin
  Built and worked with Xen and KVM virtual environments.
  2 years experience with networking (Cisco OS, and Linux kernel routing
with ip/nftables)
  2 years as a Dell remote desktop technician.

If anyone knows of anyone looking for a general purpose technologist, could
you please help me get in touch with them?  E-mail me off-list (
tyggna at gmail.com) if you want my full resume. Thanks!

--
Todd Millecam