no support

coverturtle coverturtle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:07:57 MST 2015

That message may be telling you that you are missing the locale file for
US, American English, UTF8 encoding.
in a terminal, type locale and then hit enter.
Here's what I get - you should get something similar:
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

More info is available by typing "man locale".