Virtualbox 4.3.26

Stephane C. Garcia stef at scgarcia.com
Tue Mar 24 09:00:09 MST 2015

Hello All,

I have a problem with Virtualbox....I'm on Fedora 21 and I have
installed Virtualbox 4.3.26. I have a very common error message  (as far
as I see on google) Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)
I tried to install DKMS and reinstall the kernel module on
/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup but it still failed.

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks in advance

SG

"Si vis pacem para bellum" Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I might not agree with what you say, but I will fight to death for your right to say it" Voltaire (1694 - 1778)