python

Todd Millecam tyggna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:58:56 MST 2015

Learning Python, published by O'Reilly has a picture of a mouse on it.
If you're more familiar with programming, Dive into python is the gold
standard.
If you're looking for the more "popular" way of programming, there's
Introduction to Computing and Programming in Python published by
Pearson--but that uses Jython, which should be avoided at all costs.

I also have a power-point presentation meant for the absolute newbie that
you can find on my site:

http://tyggna.com/downloads/

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you recommend a good book for the absolute beginner? (besides saying
> to google it)

Todd Millecam