nacl_helper

Rusty Ramser rusty_ramser at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:19:18 MST 2015

What kind of system are you using, Mike?  Even if you don’t have a desktop PC with a high-powered Nvidia or Radeon GPU card plugged into the motherboard, your system will have some type of GPU.  If you don’t have an add-on card, it will probably be provided by a (usually weak) on-board Intel HD type of GPU.