openelec

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:23:13 MST 2015

thanks for the help guys. I got openelec installed but it wouldn't run.
Then I read the instructions again and saw I forgot the last step. I needed
to sync it before yanking the micro sd from what I had plugged it into
(what is that called). Now it runs but the Primewire 'My TV Schedule' menu
isn't loading. At least the keyboard works. Another thing that isn't
working is the mouse wheel.
Now, if I never had either working before I would think it was a quirk;
however, in the instructions for installing Kodi onto a Pi that I found at
http://michael.gorven.za.net/raspberrypi/xbmc#comment-1794 the mouse-wheel
wasn't working but the 'My TV Schedule' menu would load. Further, when I
was running XBMC... I mean Kodi from a NUC (and before that full sized
computers) the mouse-wheel was working but I never noticed the 'My TV
Schedule' menu (I figured that it was a new menu that I would have gotten
upon my next update).
any ideas?