OT: Which tablet?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Mar 9 11:19:04 MST 2015

Here's the tablet with the biggest screeen that I know of:
http://www.amazon.com/nabi-Big-Tab-HD-24/dp/B00OR29TAY

You'll have to research if the screen will work for you.

I'm my experience there is no screen that would be dim enough to meet
those specs.  Your eyes are so sensitive after an hour in a totally dark
room that an LCD screen would essentially have to be off to not blow you
away for at least a few seconds till your eyes got used to it, but if
the back light is off, you wouldn't be able to see the screen at all.

Brian Cluff