Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:35:06 MST 2015

I decided to search' apt source xbmc linux' and look what that turned up:
http://elinux.org/RPi_XBMC
3rd party apt source

http://michael.gorven.za.net/raspberrypi/xbmc

   sudo echo "deb http://archive.mene.za.net/raspbian wheezy contrib"
> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mene.list
   sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-key 5243CDED
   sudo apt-get update
   sudo apt-get install xbmc

If you read the reference web page it gets more complex but I'll deal
withthat if this doesn't work..... if you all think this sounds like a
good plan of action.