HTTP_REFERER problem

Daniel Stasinski daniel at genericinbox.com
Mon Mar 9 09:08:55 MST 2015

I was able to block the links coming from a specific pedophile domain (I
redirect them to fbi.gov) but there are other instances where I want to
examine the google/bing/etc query strings to look for specific search terms
that could direct them to the correct resources or warn the channel ops
that the person is probably up to no good.