How to set older file dates?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Mar 7 15:39:12 MST 2015

No matter how many bits you throw at a computer it will never solve the
problem of only using double digits to represent a date.  Doing that
will always run into problems eventually.

I believe you may be thinking of the UNIX time problem where time
represented using a signed 32bit number would run out some time in the
year 2038.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

Brian Cluff