CIS226AL Internet Server Class Starting 3/24/2015

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Thu Mar 5 23:49:15 MST 2015

My apologies, still recovering from a cold.

Mesa Community College.
CIS126DL (linux os) or permission from instructor are the "pre requisites"

If you already know the basic command line stuff (cd,ls,vim,chmod etc) then
I can waive it for the class, not for any degree or cert that requires
CIS126DL

Phil W