wargames

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:23:45 MST 2015

you know.... I read the article. Then I reread it. Then the first paragraph
caught my attention... but it still didn't make any sense. Then I
remembered that a lot of the time if you take out the extra words it then
it might.
--Procedures, also known as routines, subroutines
<http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subroutine>, methods, or functions (not to
be confused with mathematical functions, but similar to those used in
functional
programming <http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_programming>),
simply contain a series of computational steps to be carried out. Any given
procedure might be called at any point during a program's execution,
including by other procedures or itself. Procedural programming is a list
or set of instructions telling a computer what to do step by step and how
to perform from the first code to the second code.
--
turned into:
Procedures, also known as routines, subroutines
contain a series of computational steps to be carried out. Any given
procedure might be called at any point during a program's execution,
including by other procedures or itself. Procedural programming is a list
or set of instructions telling a computer what to do step by step and how
to perform from the first code to the second code.

And I got it