REST & Spring

Kevin Brandon staticrealm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:08:16 MST 2015

I'd suggest starting with looking at http://projects.spring.io/spring-roo,
which is a project for rapidly spinning up spring. Not that roo itself is
what your looking fort but how it uses spring and sets up the environment
is a good example of how to do spring right.

As far as rest Oliver Gerki is the defacto dude to follow and pay attention
to... https://spring.io/team/ogierke. He has a wealth of knowledge that he
has authored or responded to in StackOverflow, youtube, spring tutorials...

Otherwise join #spring on freenode is a good irc to ask some questions!