How to display multiple images in date sequence by file date?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Jun 24 17:06:34 MST 2015

Try using gwenview (the default image viewer for KDE) and then go to
View -> Sort By -> Date.  That will show you thumbnails of all your
images sorted by Date and the fullscreen and slideshow view with all
honor your requested order.

Brian Cluff

PS try holding down CTRL (or clicking the little plus sign in the upper
left corner) while clicking thumbnails in the view area to compare them.
  Great feature for selecting pictures after a photo shoot.