OT - sort of

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Tue Jun 23 23:45:37 MST 2015

I had an Intel drive, forget which series, which lasted me a couple
years before I gave that laptop away to someone else, and they continue
to use it now, which has been several more years.

I currently have a couple Samsung 840 Pro's which are awesome.

I completely intend to buy whatever Samsung pro is the next in line as
soon as I need a new one. Unless I see a screamin' deal on an Intel.