OT: Laptop Disposal

Greg Warner gdwarner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:16:09 MST 2015

I did some searching a few weeks ago on the topic of laptop recycling.

It sounds like Goodwill in partnership with Dell recycles, though I'm not
sure if all do:
http://www.goodwill.org/press-releases/goodwill-and-dell-expand-free-computer-recycling-programs/

I found this company, but they never responded to my inquiry.  Benefit here
is it sounds like they do a good job of erasing your disks (though I
recommend doing it yourself if you can):
http://arizonacomputerrecycling.com/

And then there's this:
http://www.azstrut.org/

No first hand experience here.  I'd also love to know if anybody has any
experience in this regard.