Fan-fic site

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Jun 13 10:52:08 MST 2015

One suggestion....find your hosting company first, and them make your
development machine (VM?) match what they provide. Set up development work
area (eg Hello World example), set up production work area, and figure out
how to transfer from development to production (git, fabrick, or whatever).
Working out those kinks saves lots of time in the future.

Mark