xorg: Maximum number of clients reached

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Jun 12 15:14:57 MST 2015

Looking at those results after responding, I noticed I only have 5
okular instances open, the pdf reader (sadly I stay mired in pdf
documentation often), when it's spawning 13 xclient sessions.  I wonder
if this is just being stupid is what's blowing it out somehow.

PDF's, another bit lf legacy windoze technology I wish would die. I hate
adobe, but it's become defacto for doc standards when libreoffice vs.
openoffice vs. microsith office stay in a pissing match with each other.

-mb